Friday, May 26, 2017

Cool Announcement: My Journey into the Land of Music

My Dear Poets and Readers:

In the back of my mind echo Basho's  words, "Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home." In a few hours, I'll embark on a journey into Austria, the Land of Music, and hopefully I'll be back in shape on June 13th.


starlight ...
my midlife drained of all
but hungry
for these magic words,
NeverEnding Story

on the windowsill
two canaries singing
to each other
I tweet and retweet
NeverEnding Story

Many thanks for your ongoing support of my translation project and for helping increase NeverEnding Story's readership. And I Look forward to reading your new work (see 2017 haiku and tanka anthology submission guidelines)

Have a great Summer!

Chen-ou


Note: The accepted haiku/tanka will be translated into Chinese and posted on NeverEnding Story and Twitter (You are welcome to follow NeverEnding Story on Twitter at @storyhaikutanka, following: 6, followers: 1,147) and retweeted by Chen-ou Liu (You are welcome to follow Chen-ou Liu on Twitter at @ericcoliu, following: 4, followers: 2,969) to reach a wider readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment