Sunday, February 14, 2021

Special Feature: (Pre-Covid) Sensual/Love Poems for Valentine's Day

My Dear Readers:

I Hear You (complaining about my "depressing poem:" unlove in the time of covid" ๐Ÿ˜‚).  Here are sensual /love poems selected from pre-Covid times for your reading pleasure.

Selected Poems:

Pressing my breasts
I softly kick aside
the Curtain of mystery
How deep the crimson
of the flower here

Akiko Yosano

evening 
between her breasts 
sugar to lick off 
the cocktail glass 
rim 

ai li

warm brandy
her shadow removes
another garment

Margaret Rutley 

devoured
by your intense
dark gaze
I enter further
inside you

Chen-ou Liu

after love-making
she laughs
and her breasts quiver --
through the cabin window
the Sphinx-like summer sunshine

Larry Kimmel

our bodies
listen
to light

Raymond Roseliep

I fight the urge 
to ask them 
how to make love last 
old couple holding hands 
where the waves break 

Roberta Beary


To conclude today's Special Feature post, I share the following haiku with you who are hungry/thirsty for love: ๐Ÿ˜‹

Valentine date
she licks a crumb of chocolate
off my lips 


Enjoy Valentine's Day, Love with the Coronavirus around

Chen-ou

No comments:

Post a Comment