Sunday, January 1, 2023

Hot News: New Milestone, 1. 493 Million Pageviews and Call for Submissions

My Dear Friends:

Launched on the first day of 2013, NeverEnding Story crossed the 1.493 million view mark this morning.

I am grateful to everyone who has been a part of this poetry journey. And look forward to reading your haiku and tanka. 

See anthology submission guidelines for haiku and tanka. The accepted haiku and tanka will be translated into Chinese and posted on NeverEnding Story and Twitter.  And you are welcome to follow me on Twitter at @ericcoliu (6 following, 4356 followers).

on the windowsill
two canaries singing
to each other
I tweet and retweet
NeverEnding Story  😋


And I would like to conclude today's "Hot News" post with my new year haiku and senryu for your reading pleasure:

brown and green patches 
in my snow-blanketed lawn ...
first sunrise

snowonsnow ...
the list of resolutions
renewed and shorter

Failed Haiku, 8:85, January 2023 


Happy New Year, 2023! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.

Stay safe and warm

Chen-ou

No comments:

Post a Comment