Monday, August 7, 2023

Hot News: Another New Milestone, the Highest Daily Page Views, 8,774

My Dear Friends:

I'm 😁😅😂 to share with you this GREAT news: NeverEnding Story reached another new milestone yesterday, August 6: the HIGEST daily page views, 8,774 (FYI: NeverEnding Story reached a new milestone, 1.6 M page views, on July 14)


alone under the moon ...
my midlife drained of all
but hungry
for these magic words
"NeverEnding Story"


this room reeks
of smoke, sweat, and whisky
as I squeeze my mind ...
five lines out into the dark
edge of a lonely heart


We [write] to know we're "not alone."

-- paraphrasing The character of C.S. Lewis in William Nicholson's play, "Shadowlands"

Look forward to reading your haiku and tanka (see haiku and tanka submission guidelines)


Happy Writing

Chen-ou

No comments:

Post a Comment