Monday, November 7, 2022

Hot News: A New Milestone, 1.47 M Pageviews and Call for Submissions

My Dear Friends:

Launched on the first day of 2013, NeverEnding Story crossed the 1.47 million view mark yesterday morning.

I am grateful to everyone who has been a part of this poetry journey. And now NeverEnding Story seeks the haiku and tanka that can bite and bite hard

What poetry can, must, and will always do for us: it complicates us, it doesn't "soothe."

-- Jorie Graham


The accepted haiku and tanka will be translated into Chinese and posted on NeverEnding Story and Twitter. And You are welcome to follow me on Twitter at @ericcoliu 

on the windowsill
two canaries singing
to each other
I tweet and retweet
NeverEnding Story  😋

Happy Reading and Writing 

Chen-ou

3 comments:

  1. Dear Chen-ou Liu,
    maybe this is not the best place for asking a question, but I have one.

    You are well known haiku poet, awarded in many contest. (Congratulations for that!). As I remember, you also were recognized in the 4th Basho-an International English Haiku Competition. So I assume that you participated again this year.

    And here’s my question. Did you receive a confirmation e-mail after submitting you work? (As they was sending last year). I’m just a little confused, because I didn’t. And the organizer haven’t responded to my message.

    Thank you in advance for your answer and good luck in all contest you participate.

    And – of course – congratulations on your milestone, great achievement. Soon there will be one and a half million!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did receive an automated confirmation email after submitting my haiku.

      I wonder if it might be better to re-submit your work.

      All the best,

      Chen-ou Liu

      Delete
    2. Dear Chen-ou Liu,
      I’m very grateful for your answer and your advice. I just had no idea, who to ask…

      If you think that this thread doesn’t fit in this place, feel free to delete this comments.

      Thank you once again and wish you all the best!

      Delete