Sunday, October 1, 2023

Hot News: Second Highest Monthly Page Views and Call for Submissions

My Dear Friends:

I'm 😁😅 to share with you this GOOD news: NeverEnding Story's page views last month79,337, the Second Highest monthly page views. (FYI: August, 2013the HIGEST monthly page views, 88,401)

Over the past two months, NeverEnding Story has had a "sharp/sudden increase in page views." I hope this so-called sharp increase will be the New Normal in the Future. 

I am grateful to everyone who has been a part of this poetry journey. 

this room reeks
of smoke, sweat, and whisky
as I squeeze my mind ...
five lines out into the dark
edge of a lonely heart

We [write] to know we're "not alone."
-- paraphrasing The character of C.S. Lewis in William Nicholson's play, "Shadowlands"

Look forward to reading your haiku and tanka (see haiku and tanka submission guidelines)


Happy Writing

Chen-ou

No comments:

Post a Comment